This comprehensive and timely monograph covers all established methods for vertical and horizontal augmentation of the maxillary and mandibular alveoli in . The stated aim of bone augmentation in oral implantology is to present the different options of bone reconstruction and it achieves this aim . Bone augmentation in oral implantology pdf today bone augmentation is an important chapter in implant treatment this book describes different possibilities to . Bone augmentation in oral implantology1 auflage 2006bookhardcover 448 pages 1500 imageslanguage englishsubjects general dentistry implantologytitle no. Khoury fouad antoun hadi missika patrick bone augmentation in oral implantology 1st edition 2006 book hardcover 448 pages 1460 images language english
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.